Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Snow White. She lived with her aunt and uncle, because her parents were dead.
One day she heard her uncle and aunt talking about leaving Snow White in the castle, because they both wanted to go to America. They didn’t want to take her, as they had only small amount of money.
Snow White decided to run away from home. The next morning, she ran away from home when her aunt and uncle were having breakfast. She ran away to the wood. When she reached the wood she felt very tired and hungry. Then she saw a little cottage. She knocked the door several times, but no one answered. She went inside and fell asleep.
Meanwhile, the seven dwarfs were coming home from work. They went inside. There they found Snow White sleeping. Then Snow White woke up and introduced herself.
Doc, the leader of the dwarfs said,” Well, Snow White...if you wish, you may live here with us.” Then they live together there happily ever after.
1. Why did Snow white live with her aunt and uncle?
a. because they like her
a. because she like them
b. because her parents were died.
c. Because their father and mother wanted to go to America
2. Where did Snow white run away?
a. to her parents house
b. to her unle’s house
c. to her aunr’s hose
d. to the forest
3. “When she reached the wood, she felt very tired and...”
The words ‘very tired’ has the same meaning with...
4. “They didn’t want to take her, as they had only small amount of money.”
The antonym of ‘small amount’ is....
5. ” Well, Snow White...if you wish, you may live here with us.”
The word ‘us’ refers to....
a. the dwarf
b. her parents
c. seven dwarfs
d. her aunt and uncle
6. From the text we can conclude that the door of the cottage was ...
7. “Meanwhile, the seven dwarfs were coming home from work”
The synonym of ‘dwarf’ is...
8. Where did Snow White live after she run away?
a. In the hut
b. In the house
c. In the castle
d. In the cottage